Where gamers come to talk.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Call of Duty Blackops forum added! "Shoot the Shit" forum added (anything goes)!

Share | 
 

 The Best Energy Drink

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ArmchairGeneral7
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 106
Points : 2865
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Co. Clare

PostSubject: The Best Energy Drink   Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:46 am

What is your favourite energy drink? I have recently been testing out the market for drinks other than Red Bull because its such a ripp off. But nothing is coming close to that Oh so sweet taste!

I am in college so money is a litttle tight, insted of going for the large can of Red Bull(330ml is it???) fo a whopping €3, I now go for a 1L bottle of KX for something like €1.50, its cheap,tastes fine, but its no Red Bull!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patriotsfan21
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 127
Points : 2902
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Abbotsford, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:51 pm

Sorry to say, but I don't drink energy drinks. I never really have, and I don't really see myself drinking them. Kind of pointless imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ik0n
Admin
avatar

Posts : 132
Points : 3141
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-08-07
Age : 28
Location : [NY]

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:35 pm

I'm not a big fan of energy drinks either. They don't do the job keeping me up for some reason. I can't really stand the taste of Red Bull. It tastes like that cherry medicine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.T2Gaming.com
Im 1337 lol
Warrant Officer 2
Warrant Officer 2
avatar

Posts : 228
Points : 2993
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 22
Location : I.D.K

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:37 pm

I would have to say the Coffee flavored Rockstars. Double Whammy yah. cyclops


Last edited by Im 1337 lol on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patriotsfan21
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 127
Points : 2902
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Abbotsford, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:52 pm

What is the reason to drink them anyway? For the taste? to get energized? Please inform me.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArmchairGeneral7
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 106
Points : 2865
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Co. Clare

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:04 pm

To get a buzz off them, makes you kinda hyper, then when you drink them randomly for a few months, you start to love the taste.

I usually drink them when gaming, when I am at the top of my buzz my reaction speed is amazing, I love using a spaz class or knifing class, its kick ass, running around the map shooting f****** everything, be it an enemy, or something you thought you saw, Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patriotsfan21
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 127
Points : 2902
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Abbotsford, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:08 pm

I see.

I never get hyper off of anything for some reason. If they do increase your reaction speed, then I could give them a try. Very Happy

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArmchairGeneral7
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 106
Points : 2865
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Co. Clare

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Next time you are playing mw2 online, have a can of monster beside you, after a while, drink it, not too fast, not too slow(should have it drunk in under 6 games) By the time you have finished the can, you will notice your not even slightly cautious.

You will be a mad man, jump-drop shooting around every corner, running into a room full of enemies, and wiping half them out before they see you, then running in again as they are still reloading. Its a cool experience.

It always ends up getting me the highest kills in that game. It helps with KD ratio but not as much since you think you are superman, but its still always positive ratio for me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patriotsfan21
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 127
Points : 2902
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Abbotsford, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Thanks for the advice. I just might try that.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hostile_marksman
Private
Private


Posts : 4
Points : 2726
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:02 pm

I found that reading these posts was hilarious. energy drinks are not only disgusting to drink, they are so bad for you!! only a fool would drink that "Oh so sweet" can of shit!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArmchairGeneral7
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 106
Points : 2865
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Co. Clare

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Hostile_marksman wrote:
I found that reading these posts was hilarious. energy drinks are not only disgusting to drink, they are so bad for you!! only a fool would drink that "Oh so sweet" can of shit!!

Sher I could say the same about alcohol, you drink it don't you??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hostile_marksman
Private
Private


Posts : 4
Points : 2726
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm

That, my friend is true. However your argument is pointless because you too drink alcohol. also your more of a shots man which is much worse than my preferred choice- beer. research has also proven that energy drinks are made up of so many artificial substances (that is, other than bull semen) compared to beer which is just fermented barley and hops. I can conclude than your argument is pointless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArmchairGeneral7
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 106
Points : 2865
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Co. Clare

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:15 pm

Hostile_marksman wrote:
That, my friend is true. However your argument is pointless because you too drink alcohol. also your more of a shots man which is much worse than my preferred choice- beer. research has also proven that energy drinks are made up of so many artificial substances (that is, other than bull semen) compared to beer which is just fermented barley and hops. I can conclude than your argument is pointless.

What about your addiction to lucozade?? you drink alot more of that then I do of Energy drinks!! king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hostile_marksman
Private
Private


Posts : 4
Points : 2726
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:19 pm

i can safely say that you are now clutching at straws to pull together what is left of your shattered reputation. Also my addiction to lucozade is in the past...for the most part. but at least i could admit i had a problem and i did my best to deal with it. unlike you and your childish falantrophy with your shit energy drinks...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArmchairGeneral7
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 106
Points : 2865
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Co. Clare

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Hostile_marksman wrote:
i can safely say that you are now clutching at straws to pull together what is left of your shattered reputation. Also my addiction to lucozade is in the past...for the most part. but at least i could admit i had a problem and i did my best to deal with it. unlike you and your childish falantrophy with your shit energy drinks...

hahahahaha, your a funny man, ok you win this round! Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pittski
Private First Class
Private First Class


Posts : 12
Points : 2734
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Jolt is best energy drink, besides COCAINE which burns the shit out of your insides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Im 1337 lol
Warrant Officer 2
Warrant Officer 2
avatar

Posts : 228
Points : 2993
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 22
Location : I.D.K

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Hostile_marksman wrote:
That, my friend is true. However your argument is pointless because you too drink alcohol. also your more of a shots man which is much worse than my preferred choice- beer. research has also proven that energy drinks are made up of so many artificial substances (that is, other than bull semen) compared to beer which is just fermented barley and hops. I can conclude than your argument is pointless.

You had me at bull semen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patriotsfan21
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 127
Points : 2902
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Abbotsford, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:35 pm

No matter what, they're bad for you. Might as well not drink them at all.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArmchairGeneral7
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 106
Points : 2865
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Co. Clare

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:10 am

But they taste soo good..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patriotsfan21
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 127
Points : 2902
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Abbotsford, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:55 pm

I'm sure that there are alternatives that taste the same or even better.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArmchairGeneral7
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 106
Points : 2865
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Co. Clare

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Patriotsfan21 wrote:
I'm sure that there are alternatives that taste the same or even better.

Very true but when you think about it, they are bad for you too, lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patriotsfan21
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 127
Points : 2902
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 23
Location : Abbotsford, BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:45 pm

So there aren't any healthy alternatives for energy drinks?

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArmchairGeneral7
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 106
Points : 2865
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Co. Clare

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:58 pm

Patriotsfan21 wrote:
So there aren't any healthy alternatives for energy drinks?

That taste as good or better, I don't think so anyway.

check this out:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArmchairGeneral7
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
avatar

Posts : 106
Points : 2865
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 26
Location : Co. Clare

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Patriotsfan21 wrote:
So there aren't any healthy alternatives for energy drinks?

That taste as good or better, I don't think so anyway.

check this out:


350% stronger, I must get me some of that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jackiechan1010
Private First Class
Private First Class
avatar

Posts : 13
Points : 2740
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 106
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:16 pm

i like monster lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Best Energy Drink   

Back to top Go down
 
The Best Energy Drink
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Rhino's Energy Drink Logo
» Chelsea - Rhino's Energy Drink Logo
» 2013 FIA Formula 1 World Championship
» Solar Energy Engineering, Second Edition: Processes and Systems
» Energy factor....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: General Discussion :: Entertainment-
Jump to: