Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where gamers come to talk.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Call of Duty Blackops forum added! "Shoot the Shit" forum added (anything goes)!

The Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC Discussion

Go down 
+2
Im 1337 lol
ArmchairGeneral7
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Will you get the DLC when it comes out?
Absolutely!
The Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcap63%The Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Not a chance
The Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%The Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
I'll decide when the time comes
The Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%The Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
I don't really care
The Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC Discussion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Pittski
Private First Class
Private First Class

The Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC Discussion   The Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:01 pm

nope ill wait for it to go on sale. 3 maps not worth 15 bucks. my bad forgot the 2 additional maps that are ported with little to no work done to them.
Back to top Go down

The Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package DLC Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2