Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where gamers come to talk.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Call of Duty Blackops forum added! "Shoot the Shit" forum added (anything goes)!

Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Patriotsfan21
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Patriotsfan21

Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Discussion   Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Discussion Blackopsforumheader

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All current and upcoming news regarding BO will be posted here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Information:

•Publisher: Activision
•Developer: Treyarch
•Release Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2010
•Category: First Person Shooter
•Platforms: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC and Wii

Key Features:

Gameplay:

The game features new equipment for the series such as a scoped crossbow with different kinds of ammunition (e.g., explosive) and Dragon's Breath rounds for shotguns. It also has an early model of the Steyr AUG which is customizable. The player will be piloting aircraft: an SR-71 Blackbird guiding a squad on the ground and an attack helicopter. The dismemberment feature, showcased only in Call of Duty: World at War, can be seen in the teaser trailer. It will also be the first game in the series to feature the player characters speak in-game.

Currently, little is known about multiplayer modes. Vehicles will return, as well as dedicated servers for the PC version unlike Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare 2. It will feature a "Create-a-Class 2.0" allowing minor character customization alongside perks. Killstreaks will not count towards each other (while stacking and carrying over after deaths). A Black Ops' multiplayer designer also stated there will be no nukes or game-ending killstreaks.

The cooperative mode will have a separate campaign.

Setting:

Players take the role of Black Ops operatives who will be involved in missions behind enemy lines, set during the Cold War. Missions will take place in a variety of locations, including Cuba, Canada, South America, the Arctic, Vietnam and may also involve the Cuban missile crisis, the Space Race, and covert operations in the Soviet Union.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_duty_black_ops
Back to top Go down
Im 1337 lol
Warrant Officer 2
Warrant Officer 2
Im 1337 lol

PostSubject: Re: Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Discussion   Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Thank god Im so getting this game now thanks Ryan.
But not right away.

Last edited by Im 1337 lol on Sun May 23, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArmchairGeneral7
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
ArmchairGeneral7

PostSubject: Re: Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Discussion   Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:03 pm

I was 1st to preorder it in Game, lol. I have always supported Treyarch over IW, I will of course be getting it. A nice change from mw2 is welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Discussion   Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Discussion
Page 1 of 1