Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where gamers come to talk.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Call of Duty Blackops forum added! "Shoot the Shit" forum added (anything goes)!

New DLC info

Go down 
+2
Im 1337 lol
ArmchairGeneral7
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Im 1337 lol
Warrant Officer 2
Warrant Officer 2
Im 1337 lol

New DLC info - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DLC info   New DLC info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Now heres a great Idea. IW disband the company and start a new one and go to a good publisher. Now Im thinking EA.

Or in MW3 actually get guys who play the game like it is supposed to be played to give them ideas.
Back to top Go down
Ik0n
Admin
Ik0n

PostSubject: Re: New DLC info   New DLC info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Im 1337 lol wrote:
Now heres a great Idea. IW disband the company and start a new one and go to a good publisher. Now Im thinking EA.

Or in MW3 actually get guys who play the game like it is supposed to be played to give them ideas.

I'm sure that will happens once they get their royalties. I don't think you understand how this kind of thing works. IW is basically getting paid under minimum wage to make this game because they depend on the royalties to pay their bills. Now when your product makes billions of dollars and you don't see any of that money, you're not just going to up and disband your company without getting the money.

They're going to be waiting for the lawsuit to go through I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.T2Gaming.com
Im 1337 lol
Warrant Officer 2
Warrant Officer 2
Im 1337 lol

PostSubject: Re: New DLC info   New DLC info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:02 pm

I know that I am saying that after they get their royalties and that is why Activision will not budge.
Back to top Go down
Ik0n
Admin
Ik0n

PostSubject: Re: New DLC info   New DLC info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Exactly.

Can you imagine playing a IW game on dedicated servers (if they get published by EA)? It would demolish any game out there right now by a long shot. Especially because a lot of the problems with the game currently stem from the hosting/matchmaking system.
Back to top Go down
http://www.T2Gaming.com
spatiebalk12
Corporal
Corporal
spatiebalk12

PostSubject: Re: New DLC info   New DLC info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:57 am

ah a dream come true...
Back to top Go down
Pittski
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: New DLC info   New DLC info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:46 pm

There is karma for you, DLC just got up and running and after that no one could join any matchmaking lmao. fail
Back to top Go down
spatiebalk12
Corporal
Corporal
spatiebalk12

PostSubject: Re: New DLC info   New DLC info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:51 am

Pittski wrote:
There is karma for you, DLC just got up and running and after that no one could join any matchmaking lmao. fail

Only the netherlands still work. Guess where i live! and guess what platform, ps3...
Back to top Go down
Im 1337 lol
Warrant Officer 2
Warrant Officer 2
Im 1337 lol

PostSubject: Re: New DLC info   New DLC info - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Ik0n wrote:
Exactly.

Can you imagine playing a IW game on dedicated servers (if they get published by EA)? It would demolish any game out there right now by a long shot. Especially because a lot of the problems with the game currently stem from the hosting/matchmaking system.

Yeah also EA would not over charge for maps. Which I did by and are not half bad by the way. Not including Storm I hate that map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New DLC info   New DLC info - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New DLC info
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Specific Games :: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: