Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where gamers come to talk.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Call of Duty Blackops forum added! "Shoot the Shit" forum added (anything goes)!

Crumbling of IW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ik0n
Admin
Ik0n

Crumbling of IW Empty
PostSubject: Crumbling of IW   Crumbling of IW I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:23 pm

I'm sure all of you know about the current struggle between IW and Activision. Well, Jason West and Vince Zampella started a new company called Respawn Entertainment. Ever since then, IW has been crumbling slowly but surely. You can read more about in the article here.

What do you guys think about this? I hope all of IW leaves Activision and joins up with Respawn and they make a game for EA so it can have dedicated servers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.T2Gaming.com
Im 1337 lol
Warrant Officer 2
Warrant Officer 2
Im 1337 lol

Crumbling of IW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crumbling of IW   Crumbling of IW I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:01 am

EA + Respawn would be the most kickass game ever. Of course they would not be able to use the Call Of Duty trademark but they could still roll with Modern Warfare. Im going to put this on the line but Im going to say Activision has been holding IW or RE back which is stoping them from improving the game.
Back to top Go down

Crumbling of IW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Specific Games :: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: