Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where gamers come to talk.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Call of Duty Blackops forum added! "Shoot the Shit" forum added (anything goes)!

Prom Canceled

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ik0n
Admin
Ik0n

Prom Canceled Empty
PostSubject: Prom Canceled   Prom Canceled I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:25 am

I personally find this disgusting. Her prom gets canceled because of her sexual preference. You can read the article here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.T2Gaming.com
ArmchairGeneral7
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
ArmchairGeneral7

Prom Canceled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Canceled   Prom Canceled I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:17 am

That is pretty damn shit imo. I myself have nothing against gays/lesbians, but I can understand why SOME people dont like them. The rest of the homophobes out there cant even give a reason..."oh...err...its just wrong".

Canceling the prom is just way too far, If they were in anyway decent people they should have just organised a meeting with the couple to discuss the situation(eg, you can come but no making out in front of people) even though imo they should be allowed do what they want!

The world will soon overcome racism and sexism as it has slowly been doing do for years! But there will always be someone..
Back to top Go down
bbnnww
Private
Private

Prom Canceled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Canceled   Prom Canceled I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:01 pm

well to be honest i thought it was lols but its not right that they can do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prom Canceled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prom Canceled   Prom Canceled I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prom Canceled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: General Discussion :: News / Serious-
Jump to: